Commoncove is experimenting with "Nexudus Spaces" as a tool to develop the community and improve member and staff experiences when utilizing the space.
New Website Features
The website has public and members only sections. Currently, you can see and use:
Home Page (General Public)
Includes a "featured event" slideshow, and quick access to vital info about resources available at the space. The footer has a newsletter signup, Commoncove's twitter feed, and a short blurb we can update to whatever makes the most sense at the time with ease.
About Us (General Public)
The about us page currently has "Our Story" and links to member skills at the right, which link to the member directory (more on that below).
Help (General Public)
A quick spot for anyone to put in a "Help" request with the Commoncove team.
Events (General Public)
See all upcoming events at Commoncove!
Bookings (General Public)
A place to book resources for both members and the general public.
Directory (General Public)
A members directory organized through services offered. Members can manage their participation in their profile page.
Community Board (Members Only)
Members forum for chatting publically, or privately, about topics related to their Commoncove and related experiences!
Space Resouces (General Public)
A listing of all available resources for booking at the Commoncove.
Blog (General Public)
This will be used as a place for news related to the Commoncove space and surrounding area, external events we recommend, and anything else we think members would like to know about.
Contact (General Public)
Find the space and contact us through a quick contact form.
My Account Section (Members Only)
Quick links to online services such as:
- My Profile: edit your optionally public membership info in the membership directory, notification settings, and links to price plan and password update pages
- Payments: see your pending and past completed payments to Commoncove
- My Bookings: see all of your upcoming bookings, and make additional bookings
- Price Plans: change your monthly account plan
- Allowances: See the status of benefits your plan comes with
- Additional Products: Purchase add-on products and credits for your plan, such as printing and A/V equipment rental
- Logout: Logs you out :)
The globe icon allows users who speak:
Freedom to use the space. Some resources may not be translated at the time of this publication, but we'll work on it!
In the administration area, we have an easy to use system now to help manage:
- member accounts
- the website
- space resources
- a blog
- members and general public e-newsletter
- rental products
- booking and time tracking for the space
- easy to contact support and active community forums
- a plethora of other customizations that are easy to implement and learn about in the Nexudus Spaces documentation